Tuesday 14 November 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Goose

Can't believe how a week has flown by!  This week's challenge word on Every Inchie Monday is Goose and since we are getting nearer to Christmas I had wanted to do a lovely white goose waddling along with a blue bow round its neck - but the bow just wasn't working .... in fact the goose wasn't working either!!  I didn't have my special magnifying lamp and so it was harder to see the stitches but I'm not making excuses!!  Anyway I'm not sure at the moment if I'm sad or glad that my inchie making is coming to an end with the ending of Every Inchie Monday as I am really struggling to find the time!  However once I get through the next few weeks I am sure I will miss it dreadfully.  It is so nice visiting the blogs of like minded people and receiving their comments too.  But we still have 6 more to do so I won't get morose about it now.  Just a lot on my plate at the mo.  Anyway here is my goose!
 
 
Thank you so much for dropping in and viewing my work and any comments you may leave - it's always nice receiving comments.  Hoping your weather is warmer than ours - I just can't seem to get out of my nice warm bed in the mornings, but it gets dark at 5, and then I just want to curl up in bed again with a book!!  So not much time to do all the things I have to do let alone all the things I want to do!!  Sorry for the moan it's just that time of year - I'm sure I'll bounce back! Have a lovely week and peace be with you.

5 comments:

  1. Your little goose is just delightful, even without the bow! I do so hanker for a magnifying lamp...one day I will treat myself. The roughness of the feathers so reminds me of some lovely Sebastopol geese I once had, with their lovely curly feathers...you do sound very busy, take care, Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how we all have weeks when we are not happy with our own art! I understand the comment about busy....I should be doing so much more to get organised with my Christmas cards but.....I too like the idea of staying under the duvet with my book!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the goose! He is very handsome! I know what you mean about busy. This time of year promotes that! I hope to keep some of the connections EIM has brought about. How sad to think I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous goose, I don't think he misses the bow. Don't do so much, you'll wear yourself out. Take time for you, it's important. You know where to ask for help if you need it.
    Love Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the goose, I think it looks awesome even with out the blue bow. I am going to miss the inchies s much. I loved making a bit of time for them. I also love visiting the blogs as well

    ReplyDelete