Monday 7 October 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Foot

And another Monday bites the dust!!  Honestly I swear the days are quickening up - don't seem to get nearly so much done as I used to!  So here we are - Monday again and today's challenge on Every Inchie Monday is Foot.  And rather than think laterally like 12 inches, or the foot of a building or an animal's foot I thought about the delights of walking bare foot in the grass and so that's what my inchie depicts!  I did embroider some strands of grass going over the foot but it lost the outline of the foot and I had to unpick them!!  Hoping you all have a good week and please click the link to see what others have been doing.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice inchie, I love the background! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - not only is it beautifully done it takes me right into the scene.Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can actually feel the cool grass under my feet. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job, so much work in a small space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inchie, not that I would walk bare foot in the grass here. Bound to step on a slug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O the joys of barefeet! I love this inchie, makes me think of those wonderful barefoot days as a child.

    ReplyDelete