Wednesday 29 June 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Physics

Well this Monday's challenge word at Every Inchie Monday is Physics!  I actually did this one a couple of weeks ago as I knew I wouldn't have time as I had my little granddaughter all week and then was away for a long weekend in Guernsey - which was really good.  We got back yesterday.  It's a difficult concept anyway to put in picture form let alone embroidery, but having looked at some of your inchies briefly, when I got the everyinchiemonday link, I see this one has been done before!!  I couldn't embroider a formula and not knowing what else I opted for the Physics logo -into which I could incorporate some beads and we all love beads!  So here goes, sorry it's not imaginative - the challenge for me was getting the lines to be thick and thin - a bit fiddly until I ran out of green thread at the end of the green thin line so the join is a bit untidy.  Have a lovely rest of the week - it's absolutely chucking it down here - haven't seen rain like it for a while - stair rods - which is up and coming in two weeks!!  Thanks for visiting and all your lovely comments.

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful inchie with great sewing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great embroidery - you do fabulous work

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and the beads, Yes everyone loves beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice composition. And yes, we all love beads! I'd send you some sunshine, but it's our rainy season. For at least a couple more days, anyway. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was a challenge to come up with something for most of us this week so I would not be too hard on yourself lol.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous the sewing is great, not an easy one this week.

    ReplyDelete