Monday 17 October 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Dinosaur, Direction and Horizon

This has been such a task for me trying to get these inchies done for Every Inchie Monday and yet when I do finish them I feel so good!!  And that's why I persevere even though I don't have time for them!  Here again are three inchies.  My missed one for Dinosaur which I had started on the Monday and each time I tried to finish it something came up! So then I was trying to do two for the following week and I actually had in mind to have a sign post for "Direction" on a beach with the sea behind - I was all ready to put the sign in place when I realised that this week is Horizon and the scene with the sea as the horizon was ideal, so then I had to make another background for my signpost and I chose the sand dunes!!  So I finished them all yesterday afternoon after having been out for lunch with the family so I was nice and relaxed and was able to sit in the bay window with lovely light to sew by and not having a kitchen to clear up and washing up to do or anything!!   And so here they are.


Horizon
 
Don't forget to mosey on round to view the other inchie makers work and thanks for dropping by and any comments you leave.  I love being able to share my work and really will now try and make an effort to be on time!!
 

11 comments:

  1. Looking at the amount of work you put into each of your inchies, no wonder you don't have time to finish them. They are absolutely amazing with so much detail and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, all 3 of these are soo cool! I love the depth of detail that you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are fabulous, love all the detail, especially the beach ones. I don't know where all the time goes, being retired is hard work.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! All these ocean scenes are making me want to fly off to some warm, beachy places! Love the beady treasures you've added. My kids used to call those flying dinos, "Terrible Dactiles." c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a bit of a slacker last week when I didn't have time to visit every one here but I'm pleased to see that I have not missed anything here as you are presenting 3 weeks worth of magic here....they are wonderful:-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great inchies - the detail is amazing = you have something unique in every one - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inchies are stunning and what a wonderful set you will have at the end.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your inchies are stunning and what a wonderful set you will have at the end.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discover your blog via everyinchiemonday' s blog. Yours inchies are amazing ! I love so much your work !
    I'm a French man who play with his needles... I make some inchies and I just open a blog but is emply for the moment.

    Sorry for my English isn't perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These inchies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three inchies are so beautiful. Don't mind that they are a bit late. They are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete