Tuesday 15 November 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Wormhole

Sorry I missed yesterday as was out all day but better late than never as they say.  This week's challenge word at Everyinchiemonday is Wormhole!!  Peculiar choice but then if it appears in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy then it's totally acceptable!!  I could only think of a worm popping his head out of the ground!  So that's what I've done! 


But there are some brilliant interpretations at EMI so please click the link to view them. 

I have also been a busy bee this weekend and made a couple of cards for grandchildren whose birthdays are in November, I bought a few cheap dies from China on eBay - mind you I had to wait for them to arrive - but I've had great fun devising cards to use them on so here they are too. 
Many thanks for visiting and your comments. I can't seem to write below the pictures, my blog page isn't allowing me to - it also won't put the pictures where I want them - side by side.  Never mind hope you all have a lovely week.

 

6 comments:

  1. Great work! I have issues at times with the placement of the pics I love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be the only person that didn't think about actual worms! Nicely dealt with the challenge this week:-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards and inchie, the girls will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your worm had me chuckling. I know your grandchildren will love those cards that you made for them. I know my grandchildren look forward to getting grandma's handmade cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your worm looked so good I didn't want to click on it because I hate slimy things and bugs! well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific inchie and great cards as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete