Monday 19 December 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Ugly

I can't believe it's the Monday before Christmas!!  I'd better get my skates on - still don't seem to be anywhere near ready!  But today's Every Inchie Monday word is Ugly and  as I was on a run with story books I came up with Hans Christian Anderson's little Ugly Duckling and so here he is, an ugly little duckling on the water reflecting how he will turn into a beautiful white swan.

Thanks for dropping by and may I wish you all a very merry Christmas - have a wonderful weekend.  I'm sure we will and many thanks for any comments you leave - don't forget to check out the other inchie makers work.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jenny, and having seen it , it is very clever. Have a wonderful Christmas, will catch up with you afterwards. Love Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your inchie! Love it! Have a blessed Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love where you went with this inchie, Jenny! Great idea!I loved that book as a child because I always thought of myself as an ugly duckling, or maybe I was waiting for my prince charming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to do this week's inchie! Merry Christmas

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever inchie.

    Season's Greetings

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete