Monday 26 August 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Song

Well I'm actually writing this on the Friday before Monday as I will be sunning myself in France by then!  So decided to write my blog and then I can just publish it from my iPad on Monday - hopefully!  Never posted from my iPad so fingers crossed it works!  Anyway this Monday's Every Inchie Monday title is Song and I thought of my canaries that were singing away out in the out-house.  Then, just as I was drawing out my rough picture, a blackbird alighted on the tree outside my window and really let rip!!!  So I changed from a yellow bird to a black one!  So my interpretation is Bird Song.  Please click on the link and view what others have done.  And now I can get back to my packing! Just to add - I am now in France and it is beautiful and we are all having a lovely time!




9 comments:

  1. I never thought of that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems a few people thought of bird song, I love that there have been so many interpretations of this theme. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Inchie, I hope you are enjoying your French holiday.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving it, thanks for your lovely comments

      Delete
  4. Love your little twittering bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inchie Jenny. Oh no not another holiday !!!!!! See you when the leaves start falling----maybe. Have a super holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work on this inchie

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete