Friday 27 September 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Gate

Well sorry I'm so late - no excuses - just didn't feel like doing anything this week!  Anyway finally managed to get my Gate Inchie done tonight which was supposed to be done for Every Inchie MONDAY!  I guess a gate wasn't exactly what I fancied sewing - so I did another scene - with a gate in it - somewhere!!!  It's supposed to be a farm gate into a corn field but the gate part is a bit insignificant - but it is there!!  Anyway happy weekend to all you hard working bloggers and please click the link to see what everyone else has done.

4 comments:

  1. Love the country gate :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your inchie is fabulous. Sewing is so clever and this looks like a scene you could just step into. Love all the little details lik the texture you have created for the corn and the grasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful. Why are you unhappy with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do like it but I guess I feel guilty because I didn't want to just do a gate, I wanted my gate to be in a picture and by doing so the gate has become incidental and just part of the scene. But I was concerned it wasn't acceptable, but if it is then it's ok!

      Delete