Sunday 10 November 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Mouth

On Every Inchie Monday this week the challenge word is Mouth!  My husband said I could have done the Rolling Stones mouth!!  The one with the big tongue! However I thought more outside the box this week and remembered Zippy in Rainbow!  My kids used to love that show. Of course I couldn't sew a whole zippy onto a one inch square but I was in my attic room trying to work something out with a zip and I found this old one from an old sofa cushion.  I'd kept the zip as thought it might be useful!  I was going to leave the zip tag on but there just wasn't room in the one inch!!  So I just made the open zip hopefully look like a mouth!!!  Well I think it does anyway and a zip does have teeth!!!  Thanks for looking and please click on the link to view all the other inchies this week.

6 comments:

  1. Zippy would have been proud of a mouth like that and besides, zip art is so on trend right now :-) a great inchie!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work in such a small space

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one. I dont know who zippy is but I can imagine what s/he looks like. I didnt even think about a zipper having teeth. so creative. great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thinking, very creative. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant mouth. Did you see my little monster I made for my nice? I has a zipper as mouth too!

    ReplyDelete