Monday 7 March 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Spaceship

Firstly thank you for all your lovely concern and well wishes for me to get better.  I am on the mend but just can't seem to get rid of this horrid head cold, but as all things do it will go in the end.  So on to Monday's Every Inchie Challenge and this week it is Spaceship.  I have just finished reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and thoroughly enjoyed it and laughed every time I came to one of the Challenge words yet to come!  It does give things a different perspective however there is no way I could portray the Heart of Gold on a one inch square so I have gone for my own stylised spaceship come rocket really.  I thought he was rather cute and I really enjoyed doing this one,  it could be just a little space hopper craft for Arthur and his new friends to use in the future.  Hope you all had a good weekend and have a good week, please click the link to see other one inch "spaceships".

7 comments:

  1. I know I should read the book, but I am in the middle of finally reading War and Peace and that is taking a long time to complete LOL! I love your little spaceship with its red white and blue theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spaceship on your inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. all done in fabric - well done - glad you enjoyed the book - it is one of those books that I constantly revisit - I love the sense of humour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different colors in this and that yo stitched it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inchie Jenny, love the bright colours. I really must try and read the book. I'll put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely sewn, Jenny--amazing you packed all that into an inch square. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely sewn, Jenny--amazing you packed all that into an inch square. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete