Tuesday 3 May 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Monkey

 Hi guys, hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday Monday about which I got confused and thought was Sunday so today is Monday in my book!!!  But it seemed to be a lovely long weekend!!  Was planting stuff most of the time in the greenhouse as it was still so cold but today has been much nicer so it was lovely sitting sewing in the bay window today!  Yesterday's word for Every Inchie Monday is Monkey and as there doesn't seem to be a lateral way of thinking for this word - (except perhaps doing one of my cats or grandchildren who are all little monkeys) - I have embroidered a proper monkey hanging by its tail from a branch (just in case you couldn't make it out!!)
Enjoy the rest of the week which I believe is going to get warmer - hooray! Please click on the link to view other people's one inch creations and thanks for stopping by and for your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Well done for stitching a monkey, I think I might have wimped out & added a small photo of my grandchildren!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little monkey - love that he is swinging on branches - well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your upside down monkey, I found sewing one very difficult, threw the first one away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny this is the cutest inchie ever--I just love it

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the detail in your monkey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stitching, Jenny. What a cute monkey! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching, Jenny. What a cute monkey! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your monkey is really a cutie pie, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete