Wednesday 27 April 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Big

Hi guys!  Over at Every Inchie Monday this week the challenge word is Big.  I was going to do a big wave with a tiny person surfing on it!!  However I have done a wave on an inchie before so when my sister-in-law, who is staying with me this week, suggested an oak tree ....  I thought very nice, all big things come from acorns!!  So here is my oak tree but I think I got a bit carried away with sewing the bluebells and hedges and acorn in the corner.  As they say less is more!  Think it looked better with just the oak tree but I wasn't going to unpick it!!  Please click on the link to view all the other great inchies and thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scene you managed to get onto your inch! It's ages since I did any hand sewing or even machine sewing for that matter so this is a timely reminder to me that I've some threads that are feeling unloved....now where's my magnifier?

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for a Big inchie - the amount of detail you have in your inch is amazing - well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dewing to make this beautiful inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this take on the theme! I love trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, looking closely to see if there are any acorns. What do you mean you've run out of space !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you managed to put all that in there, I don't know, but it looks lovely. Mighty oaks from tiny acorns, indeed! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete