Wednesday 12 April 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Crow

This week on Every Inchie Monday the subject to do a one inch square of marvellous art is - Crow!  We have so many around here where I live but to do one in embroidery on an inch for me wasn't very inspiring and I chose a black felt crow which then was quite difficult to sew on to highlight the wings etc.  In the end I had to add "tail feathers and wing feathers" by adding embroidery thread as the black bit of tail felt broke off!!!!  Also the beak doesn't look as large as it should because I had to sew inside the beak.  Oh well you can't win them all and to be honest I'm up to my eyes in getting the house ready for the influx of family for Easter.  Hope you all have a very Happy Easter and enjoy the long weekend and thanks for looking and any comments you leave and make sure you check out all the other crow inchies by clicking the link.

3 comments:

  1. Felt is great as long as there isn't a very small piece, it then disintegrates, been there done that. Your crow is great, it looks just like a crow. Have a super Easter, love Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the detail in your crow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crow is very detailed and looks great...Happy Easter to you too...I have just waved everyone goodbye after another lovely family Easter lunch, Dixx

    ReplyDelete