Thursday 9 November 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Owl

Another late one.  I nearly finished it Monday but had to drive my husband to the airport on Tuesday and didn't get back till Wednesday however I did finish it Tuesday night but was not able to post it!  I used to own a barn owl, which free flew in our kitchen, but having done a barn owl for one of my other inchie challenges before, I decided to do a different owl and so went with a Turkenian Eagle Owl as I just loved his stern face and beautiful amber coloured eyes.

Didn't quite get the mixed coloured feathering, it is more speckled brown but heyho - it's an inch and I'm running out of that coloured thread as I've been using it for nearly every animal! - the fawn and  the squirrel anyway. It is getting colder even though we had a fabulous day yesterday but was on the road driving back and by the time we got home the sun had gone and it was already feeling frosty!  I'm having to crank up the fires and working in the attic is getting more unpalatable!!  Also how dark is it getting? - my daylight seems to be gone by 5pm!  Anyway happy autumn and thanks for dropping by.  Make sure you click this link here to view the other wonderful inchie owls and thanks for any comments you leave, it's always nice to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, just as I said when I saw it in the flesh. Great seeing you, we must do that again..
    Love Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inchie, you have captured it so well!

    ReplyDelete