Thursday 20 June 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Light

This week on Every Inchie Monday the title is Light. Now I was going to do a lovely scene of a bedside lamp giving out light but after I had tried to get the shading of white light getting gradually darker and darker there wasn't enough room left to put a lamp in!!!  So my inchie is just literally the light on a black background!  Just circles of ever increasing colour sewn on with a sparkly thread.  Not exactly what I wanted but that's the way it went so I'm sticking to it.  Plus I've been in France all week so it was quite hard getting back to my routine - there was all the washing and animals to do!

4 comments:

  1. Looks good to me, love the grading of the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inchie - a great take on the theme.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it still looks great! Great representation, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the colors and the look of it, great job!

    ReplyDelete