Thursday 27 June 2013

More Catch up Inchies - Map, Travel and Mountain Peak

I'm a bit late putting these on my blog having said I'd finished them all!  The next 3 late Every Inchie Monday inchies were from March 25th - April 8th and the first was Map and I decided to try and do a treasure map!!  Took a bit longer than I anticipated but realised straight off I needed to do really tiny stitches - wish I could see as magnified as the picture turns out - you can see all the faults!!  But I was rather pleased I managed to get two palm trees in and a galleon!! Sorry I took the picture against the black of my laptop and you can see the keyboard!



The next one due was travel and I had this great idea to portray a desert island complete with sunset and palm tree with a plane disappearing into the background.  My granddaughter loves this one and wants it!  She keeps saying "can I have this one please" and when I say no it becomes "will you make me one please Nana?"!!



The last one of this group is Mountain Peak which I finished last of all and came out exactly as I envisioned it.  In fact I'm really pleased with these three but they were three of the last I did so I think I'm getting better!
Or maybe it was just the subjects I liked.




No comments:

Post a Comment