Monday 27 February 2017

EIM - Rooster/Cockrel

So this week's challenge on EIM is Rooster or Cockerel - I have had many beauties, one was very tame called Laddie and was a Buff Cochin and I used to be able to pick him up and he'd sit on my lap for cuddles!!  But I decided to do an artistic version of a rooster using different coloured threads that I couched on to try and give the effect of feather plumes in his tail.  I really enjoyed doing this whilst watching a recorded program of the Oscars so it was very relaxing.

 
Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and our weather improves, thanks for calling in and any comments you leave and don't forget to visit the other inchie makers work.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the way you have done the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rooster is fabulously textured and coloured...lovely! Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful and so well made

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete