Wednesday 22 February 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Horse

Well it seems we're back to Every Inchie Wednesday - for me anyway!!!  But I do have a good excuse - I was looking after my granddaughter of 2 all weekend and Monday and on Tuesday we were so exhausted I couldn't do a thing!!  So anyway this week's challenge on Every Inchie Monday is Horse.  I thought a beautiful palomino with that wonderful creamy mane would be ideal so here she is. 

Still no sign of my 2016 inchies - I'm just hoping they'll turn up when I'm looking for something else!!  I can't worry about it now.  I still have the last four as they were still in my sewing bag!  At least I know where they are not!!  Well it's really miserable here - chucking it down with rain, don't feel like doing anything bar curling up with a book in front of a nice fire!  Enjoy your day and thanks for popping in.  Don't forget to click the link to view other horse inchies.

6 comments:

  1. My brother and I had a pony that looked just like this inchie. He was never much to be ridden - he thought he was a huge puppy instead. His name was Crescent. I love this inchie. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pony and a great reason to be running late this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smashing 3D pony! Love the mane too.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, beautifully sewn pony
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very dimensional pony...love the mane. A small can be so exhausting however delightful...makes you wonder where all the energy you used to have went to, doesn't it? Still, a lovely way to get tired. Dixx

    ReplyDelete