Wednesday 15 March 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Heron

Good afternoon - I know, I'm back to Wednesday - tried so hard to be earlier but hey ho.  Heron is this weeks challenge on EIM and a very tall bird to fit in an inch square!  On paper I had a great image but trying to fit it on material with thread all of which are a lot bulkier - well need I say more - however here is my result complete with bulrush  having used the same technique as last week!
 
Thanks for calling in and please visit the other superb inchies over at EIM by clicking the link.  The sun is shining so I'd best go make the most of it - after all it may not be there tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent effort on this....it's a lot of bird to fit into an inchie lol!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out very well. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you rocked the inchie this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..your heron is awesome! So much detail...Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fabulous Jenny, it wasn't an easy bird to get on an inch. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete