Wednesday 22 March 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Woodpecker

Well it seems I'm back to Every Inchie Wednesday!!!  Try as I do I can never seem to get my inchie done by Monday - I think Tuesday and Wednesday are my best days for sewing so I am trying to get next week's done at the same time!  However this week's challenge on EIM was woodpecker and because we get loads of the greater spotted woodpeckers on our bird table I decided that's what I'd do.  I really enjoyed doing this one and even had a woodpecker on the bird hanger whilst I was sewing!  So here is Woody Woodpecker, I photographed it under the lamp so there's a bit of glare:



We've had snow this week - it's ridiculous how cold it has gone again just when the little lambs are about, not fair to them.  Anyway thankfully it's gone again as quickly as it came but there is still a keen wind so not gardening time yet even though I have spied a few weeds!  But the kites are back and she's back on her nest again so it is looking like Spring is here.  Clocks go forward to Summer Time this Saturday night so more time in the evening for doing things!  Thanks for calling in and for any comments you leave and have a lovely weekend all.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, wonderful sewing. I miss seeing the kites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sewing. Your weather sounds like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the texture in this inchie! My woodpecker has been rare visitor this week or maybe it's rather that I've been too busy to keep an eye out for him!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete