Monday 1 July 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Hour

I've been away for the weekend and had such a fabulous time, I'm so glad I did my Inchie for this week's Every Inchie Monday last week as I am absolutely shattered!!  However, this week's title is Hour and I couldn't think what I could sew on a one inch square!!  I was going to try and do an hour glass maybe in organza but then I decided to look at my fabrics for a base fabric and came across this one which looked like part of a clock with clocks in the distance!   I decided to do just part of the clock face and what better way to portray this subject than depicting the eleventh hour which is usually how I do everything!! Funny how this is the first time I haven't left it to the last minute - or The Eleventh Hour as they say!!

!!

3 comments: