Monday 1 July 2013

More Catch Up Inchies - Life, Spring Meadow and Bicycle


Didn't have time to post all my catch up Inchies last week having finished them all now so here are the last 6  although I'm posting them in groups of three so at last I have done all the Inchie subjects from the beginning of the year for Every Inchie Monday





First is Life and don't you think the
germination of the bean just depicts life?








Next was Spring Meadow and this was one of my first inchies.
I think now I could do something different but at the time I just embroidered some beads over a tiny floral fabric.


And finally comes bicycle which I only completed last week being one of the more complicated inchies I've tried to do. I thought about how to do this for quite a while before I could do it! But finally realised that couching the thread in a circle for the rim of the wheel would be the easiest, then sew the spokes from the rim to the centre. Was actually surprised as this turned out much better than I imagined it would and was very enjoyable to do.
  



4 comments:

  1. All fabulous, especially love the bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bicycle is sewn! Oh my gracious! They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job I love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bean is an excellent interpretation. I really like it. The meadow is fine - you didn't need to do it a different way. And the detail on the bike is amazing. Tiny, neat stitching.

    ReplyDelete